Need money fast but don't want to take out a loan? Asking a friend or family member for money is a sensitive undertaking. If you take the necessary steps, you'll get what you need and ensure them that their money will be repaid.
You Will Need:
• A list of friends
• A calculator
• A contract
Step 1: Decide who to ask
Make a list of friends and family members who you would like to ask to borrow money.
Step 2: Calculate how much you'll need
Calculate how much money you'll need. Write it down in a contract format.
Step 3: Write down what it will be used for
Write down what the money will be used for with as much detail as possible.
Step 4: Develop a repayment timeline
Develop a timeline for repayment, and add that to the contract.
Step 5: Make an appointment
Make an appointment or arrange a meeting to ask them in person.
Step 6: Present the plan
Present the amount needed, what you need the loan for, and the repayment plan. Offer to have it notarized once you reach an agreement. Don't forget to say thank you.
Trivia: As much as 14 percent of money in the U.S. loaned to family and friends does not get paid back.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades