How To: File an amended tax return (Form 1040-X)

File an amended tax return (Form 1040-X)

If you think you may have goofed on your tax return, you're going to want to file a 1040-X, which is an amended tax return. This quick video by the IRS shows how to do it, for this, or any of the previous 3 years.

Forgot to claim a credit or need to correct your tax return? These tips will make amending your return a breeze.

Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.

Buy Now (97% off) >

Other worthwhile deals to check out:

Join the Next Reality AR Community

Get the latest in AR — delivered straight to your inbox.

Be the First to Comment

Share Your Thoughts

  • Hot
  • Latest