In this video tutorial the instructor shows how to derive the formula to compute interest compounded annually. He starts with explaining the basic concepts like principle which is the amount you borrow and the rate of interest or annual percentage rate (APR), which is the rate at which you pay the interest up on the borrowed principle. He shows that the amount after the end of one year is amount A = P(1+APR),and he goes on and generalizes how to compute it for n years. This video shows how to derive a formula to calculate amount where the principle is borrowed at an APR which is compounded annually.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades