In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to negotiate with a credit card company. There are 3 main items that users can negotiate. The first item is the date of payment. Users are able arrange a more convenient date for payment. The second item is the annual fee. Users are able to work out a way to not have to pay an annual fee for using a credit card, which will help save money. The third item is the interest rate. Users can negotiate and try to lower the interest rate that they must pay. This video will benefit those viewers who use a credit card and would like to learn how to negotiate with a credit company to save money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades