Just got piad? Turn your check into dollar bills by endorsing it at the bank. Don't know how? Watch this.
You Will Need:
• A bank
• A check made payable to you
• A pen
• Your bank account number
Step 1: Take the check to the bank
Take your check to your banking institution.
Step 2: Sign in space allotted
Sign your check in the designated area only. The back of the check will tell you where to sign your name.
Sign your name exactly the way it appears on the front of the check.
Step 4: Write account number
Write your bank account number below your signature.
Step 5: Write "For deposit only"
Write "For deposit only," under your account number when mailing your check to the bank, or when someone else is depositing it for you.
Trivia: A 1988 Federal law limited the endorsement portion of the back of a check to 1½ inches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades