In this video, we learn how to get credit when you don't have any. Most credit agencies are now gathering information about younger people to figure out if they are allowed to get credit cards, which will help them build a credit score. There is a website, PRBC, where you can start a file and enter your information, and it can verify all the information you report. This information will be given to credit reporting agencies, and give you more of a chance to get credit. Next, you can get department store credit cards, or secured credit cards. Once you establish these, you will keep building your credit and have a better chance of having good credit in the future.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades