An invisible number controls your financial destiny. So until the revolution, you might as well learn how to raise your credit score.
You Will Need:
* Your credit reports
* Your credit score
Order your credit score from Equifax: It is the only agency that provides the actual number—called the FICO score—used by lenders. Get the balance on each credit card down to 30 percent of your credit limit. Exceeding that lowers your score. Do not close older accounts. Having a credit history is important, even if your payment past is spotty.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades