In this video the instructor talks about compound and continuous interest formula calculations. You need to understand the concepts of simple and compound interest. Only then you can understand what the bank is doing to your money which are in your bank account. Simple interest is a method where when returning a borrowed sum to some one you pay additional price for using the money all this time. Compound interest is a similar concept where you pay interest on the original sum borrowed, and also periodically when the extra interest is added to the original sum, you start paying interest on the previously generated interest too. Now this can be compounded monthly, quarterly or early. This video shows a problem and explains how to calculate the compound and continuous interest using that problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades