In this tutorial, we learn how to understand a securitization. This is a type of structured finance that has three key elements. the first is that there is a pooling of credit sensitive assets. In pooling the assets, you introduce diversification. The second element is to transfer credit risk to the third party and make rules around whether there has been a true transfer of credit risk. The third element in this is trenching of liabilities. This means when cash flows are transferred to a special purpose vehicle and is put into liabilities that are transferred to investors. Learning these terms can help you better understand finance and better invest your money.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades