This video teaches you how to use APT (Arbitrage Pricing Theory) models and formulas. This video shows two specific parts of the APT models the first being the after the fact version and the before the fact version. The before the fact version is focused on as being the most important which is used to calculate expected returns to calculate risk. It is discussed how flexible this model is and how different factors can be moved in and out of the formula and how each different factor is used. To use this on your computer you would need microsoft excel or a similar program. This can really help you when you are investing in a variety of stocks or bonds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades