If you've ever wanted to know how to write checks in Intuit QuickBooks program, this instructional is for you. To write a check in the QuickBooks program: Select banking from the menu bar, and then the write checks command. Select the checking account for which the checks will be drawn from the checking accounts drop down menu. Assign the check a number if you will be printing the check. If you are printing the check, make sure that the "to be printed" box is checked. Enter the correct date for the check. Select the name of the person for whom the check is to be paid. Enter the amount of the check. In the chart below the check, and enter the account from which the money is being drawn. QuickBooks will automatically put in the amount that is written on the check. Once you are finished writing your check, click the save and close button. If you have another check to write, click save and new. You now have the information available to print and make your own checks using QuickBooks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades